Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to Laci Nicole [Photography]


Here it is! I've had many questions asked about when I will start a blog, fanpage, etc. So here is a step in that direction. Check here for all of my latest news, ramblings, events, specials, prices, packages, pieces of work and anything else you could expect!







A little about me:

I live in Central Florida and photography is a hobby/passion of mine. It's something I've grown to really love and I enjoy using my talent to express myself. I specifically love photographing young children/infants, but any family photography is what I love to do. Most of the time when I advertise my work, the gorgeous little face you'll see is my handsome little boy. He's my favorite "subject" and the reason I began to pursue photography nearly 5 years ago.


I hope you follow me here, and on other sites I branch out to and maybe, just MAYBE, you'll let me have the honor of capturing special moments in the life of you and your loved ones.


To book a session and/or get more information E-mail:






Most Sincerely,

-Laci-




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment